Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Monday, October 03, 2005

hey,

sorry its taken me so long but between,work,school, and eating cheese-time has been short as the days have been long... playing grown up???definitely.freaks me out.up until I started grad school I was out living the bartender lifestyle-partying in various ways most nights of the week...then I got tired and put on weight and started to look more like old elvis instead of hot young elvis-and to me that is a litmus test for life so I got it togther and though I am still undoing the damage, my life is officially boring.

I feel like that is what is supposed to be...that is adulthood...but I figure if I keep on buying houses with my boyfriend and sitting on the porch in a rocking chair, I will rebel and end up naked on a greek isle with a bag of blow and a spanish soccer team...good times.

Ms. Kitty lost 130 pounds? so has she returned to her birth weight?That is like what I weigh ( a bit more right now)...crazy... what happened? and her kid? I usually call Mr. Grumpy when I am HAMMERED...so we talk less and less these days. so oregon?Tennessee? cali? what is the deal? and your son? do you want to have more kids? you just got married? I am shunning marriage n kids for now...I have been with my man for 3 years and now we are doin the house and soon puppies...but baby steps toward being an adult... okay...I have to go talk to you soon-MG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home