Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hey Killer,

Me again,shouting out into the empty...

so I had a dream that I broke into your house because I wanted to see what was inside...I am sure there is some psychology wrapped up in that but whatever...

it was super detailed...some of the furniture was pretty nice, and some was super shoddy. you had a sign on the TV to let whoever know how to use the TV...which made me think that you had frequent overnight guests...but what was strange is that I had this moment of clarity where I realized I was in your house and that you could come home at any moment and I didn't have permission to be there.

when I walked out the front door I realized I had no way home and your home was mostly surrounded by water...like you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...

so yeah, I am crazy
Mistress Gita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home