Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hey Killer,

How are you feeling today,stud...hopefully you made it home safe, ate some spaghetti and maybe a little crow...Just wanted send you off a little note to thank you for both complimenting my being and insulting my intelligence last night-classy. I guess you are from Mississippi, where admiration riddled with abuse is considered foreplay...sexy. Also,for the record, if I was really just using my boyfriend for room and board you and I would be deep in the throws of freaky monkey love right now instead of tripping through cyberspace-so give me a little credit drinky. That said, I really enjoy sitting down with you on wednesdays for a little beer and banter.so please,don't disappoint. I promise,I'll be good in a good way no shots this time-liquor shots,money shots or otherwise.
say hi to your girlfriend for me.

Mistress Gita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home