Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

London...

I went to london...no, strike that, I took a pilgrimage to London when I was 17... every american feels both a strange magnetic pull to that cold wet hunk of earth and revulsion-as america was founded as a reaction to the european standard...so I hopped the pond to feel my oats and fall in love with Johnny Rotten.

Didn't happen.

Hours after I arrived, I found myself topless on a table, my teet frozen, a man in a lab coat stood over me with a large hollow needle as I tried to make uncomfortable small talk...he assured me everything would be okay, because he was a pharmacist...and then it happened, he pierced my nipple.

Maybe it was jet lag, maybe sheer stupidity...but 10 years later I still have that souvenir-better than a t-shirt, doesn't fade when you wash it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mata Hari said...

ma dov'e vivi? in sicilia, ma a duv'

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home