Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

ex post facto

Like most kids growing up in a shit town, I had dreams...I wanted to move to London or New York, be a writer, run with a fast crowd, make money off my intellectual property...be beautiful,fabulous....then reality struck..all of a sudden, I was 14 with a bad punk rock hairdo,braces and a weight problem...I wasn't god's gift to the literary community, and I had atleast 4 long years (which is an eternity to a teen) before I could see my way out of Hicksville,USA... n

So I did what any other angst riddled adolescent with the William S Burroughs library would do...Travel and consume massive amounts of drugs...

I have a few stories to tell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home