Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Thursday, September 01, 2005

So it finally happened to the pilgrim...she gave up her wandering ways and rockstar lifestyle for the chance at a future...you know, I have never understood why people say that " I am working towards my future"...while sitting down your future is ever incroaching...why work for it? save that energy folks...anyways, so yeah...back to school...

funny thing though...I am a bartender, so when I walked into class I already knew like six people...now I am in the computer lab, I spot a few more familar faces..

last night was my last night of freedom...I drank absinth and ate too much food with my friend who has been visiting the volunteer state from the other side of the pond...

oh and I am still not getting laid...

Mr. Gita threatened to end our union this morning...I told him I might schedule a tear in between school, work, and meaningless sex...needless to say we aren't speaking

2 Comments:

Blogger contradictoryfool said...

about that absinth...is it nummy? I mean, after seeing Eurotrip, it looked like a groovy time.(with the exception of that dooder kissing his sister) So i'm curious as to the chances of me seeing a little green pixie if I so choose to try it.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Mata Hari said...

the strength of absinth varies...the stuff I had in prague is stronger than the average euro absenta...though I did pass out in spain and wake up in france...all around its a nice time...happy hunting

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home