Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Friday, September 16, 2005

I am realizing more and more my limitations...you see, I was born in California and what that seems to translate into meaning is that i have higher standards than most of those born outside the golden state, and higher than all those born south of the mason dixon...man, this place is a brain drain. i think my whole memphrican experience can be summed up in this little anecdote...
So I go to Fuckface's work xmas party and I figure early on he had invited me out of some sort of guilt or whatever neuronic misfiring hadoccurred in the moments before he called me.Anyways, I am left alone and this black guy, full set of gold teeth,bad afro, drunk, approaches meto dance...which would have been bad enuf, butt he motherfucker has half a rack of ribs in hishand that he simutanously swinging to the beat and gnawing on,bbq sauce all over his face...at a certain point in all of this he has me pinned against the bar with the rack of ribs over his head...a guy in a pantera tshirt intervenes,and so MG goes on to live another day...man.I am so out of here.

2 Comments:

Blogger asiatown77 said...

That story takes me back to the good old days at Memphis State...

6:45 AM  
Blogger Mata Hari said...

...I am a student at Memphis right now...poly-sci

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home