Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Thursday, September 15, 2005

>se parli italiano, vai giu...
>
>Hey Folks,
>
> well, I am sitting down to buy my ticket for Memphis...some of you I have already told and was met with protest to say the least...most of which I found pretty offensive...but speak now or forever hold yer peace.
>
>California isn't the center of the world even if it feels like it from both the inside and out...okay, so we have it all, mexican food, coastlines,activist communities, mountains and deserts...idyllwild...a million reasons to stay and not many to go-but that alone is motivation. I am curious. I wanna be challenged. I want to have my belief system challenged, I wanna get a little fight in me...this time in Modesto coupled with my involvement with the deomcratic party has sucked out my fire and my drive...I can't even think clearly anymore...
>
>And no, it it isn't the most responsible descision. I could stay here, save up some more cash and move to LA and find a job in the movement, walk into a community of people excited about the same things I am...but I don't know if I am ready. I have been going back and forth about LA for more than a year. I am scared to move to a big bad city, and aggressively start pursuing a career where the only person I know is my ex who I am still a bit tortured about if the truth be told...it would already be difficult, but the emotional baggage would make it that much harder...am I running?maybe.
>
>It makes me angry that people think I am moving cross country for that boy...I threw a fit when John wanted me to move to LA for christsake-and we were together...I decided to skip Portland becuz I was going there only becuz a certain shaggy headed someone was there...The Memphibian is a cool guy-but it ends there.I mean I think it is offensive that ya'll would think I would move for a guy that I knew wasnt interested...give me some credit-I am impulsive but I am not stupid.
>
>Why Memphis? It is different, seems laid back. You got music, BBQ, good people. People seem to just be people, telling stories, no gimmics.Pecan pie...different culture, relationships between people...roles between men and women are more fixed-there isn't the "third sex" like we have here.Cost of living is low and I could work and save up cash-or I could find a career and live out the rest of my days-but the cost of living allows me the choice.
>
>This move may seem impulsive-but I have thought about it.so there...

Mistress Gita
>
>Ciao tutti,
>
> come state voi? spero che tutto vada bene. non so se avete capito qualcosa del mio messaggio in inglese, ma piu o meno ho spiagato perche parto per Memphis. Noi californiani , siamo un po' snob, cosi ho dovuto spiagare. Una Californiana che va a memphis e come Una Fiorentina che va a Crotone. Ma, va boh. Parto fra una settimana per Memphis, la citta di Elvis, Blues, BBQ...
>
>Qui, A casa mia, con i miei-sto male. lavoro per il partito democratico, e i politici mi stanno sul cazzo-ti giuro.e non posso esser independente a casa con i miei. sono stata via da casa per 6 anni...ho un amico a memphis e mi ha detto di transfermi li, perche lui puo aiutarmi, almeno al'inizio. cosi. parto.
>
>spero di tornare in Italia in primavera-pero non so...no so niente ora...scrivatemi, datemi speranza!!!-MG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home