Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Monday, September 19, 2005

Hey Killer,

so I am assuming that you are alive...in the state that you left in last night, its any body's guess...

I was so jealous...watching you drink and move in closer on Blondie...I like to think that you treat me differently,view me differently than other chicks, but watching you last night I had the startling epiphany that you are a man and I am a woman and that there is nothing remarkable about that...

That said, I still cling to some idealistic feelings and beliefs...when you kissed me goodbye I just wanted to melt into you,like underneath your slimy, embellishing,redneck attributes there was a decent, even sweet person that I wanted to be close to...then the shots I took to calm down wore off and I came back to the real world where you are evil and I am too good for you (:...Thank God!!!

I'll run into you this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home