Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Monday, October 17, 2005

lingering kisses...
Milan Kundera talks about laying in bed with your spouse, who you love, and your mind is with that someone who left a golden footprint on your mind, that person who challenges you in a way your partner doesn't, whose mouth is warmer, wetter, more welcoming...I am very much in love...but there is this fire...part of me feels that the conflict comes from an odd truth...that maybe I have feelings for this other person...that isn't just lust, that we are compatible somehow,that timing is everything...That I am suppressing a part of me...the little voice within says that ultimately I should just strike out on my own...but then I crawl up in my boyfriends nook and I feel such warmth and love for him I couldn't imagine life without himtomorrow may make that decision for me...I have an interview that may move me away. I don't know what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home