Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Sunday, July 02, 2006

So my friends and I put on a little birthday party for a mutual friend. As much as I love her, I have been avoiding her, because I can't be around cocaine and she bathes in it. the party was moved to where I was staying as a way to thwart my avoidance of her.

She shows up, out of her skin.

Nobody ate.

I was willing to overdraw my account for the birthday of my friend.

My friend is deeply buried in the person who came to the party.

and I ended up doing just as I thought, because I am not strong willed enough to say no. that's why I avoid situations where I can say yes.

I am afraid she will die. yet, I don't think I can help her.

I want to lock her up away from all of her "friends". Get her intense therepy.

I am not ready to say goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home