Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Monday, June 19, 2006

We are finally at an age where we are living examples of where we came from. Our parents victories as well as their mistakes, are so apparent in who we are...Unfortunately, it is much easier to see the mistakes. A friend whose father wasn't there due to his demons has taken on those demons as well.A friend whose mother had stormy relationships, is weathering a similar storm....it is sad. The majority of people I know are sad and lost-myself included.

I don't want to hang out with party people anymore. The party is no longer a party, it is a plague. I am not really that hipperest, I don't like bars or clubs...I don't like people that are transparent. If I can look at you and I can guess what songs are in your overpriced portable music device I am already bored. I like people who just are. I think in the last few years I got away from that. All I really need is a few close friends, books, music, stinky cheese and somewhere I can window shop for shoes-and my puppies-but they are being held captive by the evil warlock in the underworld of Memphis.

I miss me sometimes.

1 Comments:

Blogger tideliar said...

You'll survive it because you can see it. Be strong and overcome. Be careful and surround yourself with people that matter. Have many acquaintances but few friends. Remember to use your cellphone when you need to :)

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home