Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wow, I don't think I realized how miserable I was until I stepped off the plane yesterday. As I stood on the platform waiting for the train to take me to Berkley, I looked out over the bay and was all but moved to tears. It was around 7 pm, the fog was over the water and the sun was shining. The light from the sun reflected off the boat sails and the water-the sails were all the colors of the sun, and the water appeared to be metallic.Some of you know just what I mean... all the little technicolor shoebox houses circling the hills...I have missed it so much. They say you can't go home again. I disagree. I will never live the life I lived in College-but San Francisco is home. California is home and no other place I live will ever be. I arrived at BDs appartment and he was at work, but had left veggie sushi and green tea in the fridge, and downloaded my favorite shows to watch until he got here...a blissful first evening.

I don't give up on people very easily, but I need to accept my relationship is over and move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home