Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Saturday, May 27, 2006

You blow a guy a few times in a few countries and...
He thinks you are in love with him or something.
I am mad. I think I will always be mad.
Anyone who reads my random rantings knows that I was hurt a few months back when an old friend felt that I hadn't gone to see him in Nashville because I couldn't handle the fact he was engaged and it wasn't me.Since I am not afraid of a little bit of travelling.
Now, I had feelings for him at one time...one time 8 years ago...What he doesn't seem realize, is if I was so into him, I would be knocking on his door... right now. If I was in love with him I would not bow out peacefully. The authorities would be involved before all was said and done. I am passionate not docile and he, of all people, should know that.
Yes, passion made up apart of our friendship before-but every time we met There was rock and roll, tea, and travel...and tea is quite an aphrodesiac.
I guess I am not shocked that this is how things ended. I think he needs it to be my fault and I am a pretty easy target.Yet ultimately he doesn't need me anymore. He has someone to listen to him, pull him up and out of his brooding, someone to run to. But I still need him-which is unfortunate.
fucker.

1 Comments:

Blogger tideliar said...

Poor Gita. People suck. Especially boys.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home