Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Friday, July 07, 2006

so I received this email from a calabrian musician I met online of all things...he emailed me to add his band-and I saw where they were from and having been there we struck up an odd communication-then he writes.

"I was thinking about you tonight.
something is sad in something you say. Or, you say something sad even when you're not. your eyes talk to me from the little picture here and everything is filtered by your look. Everything I read. Tutto diventa di un colore simile alla porcellana.
Was thinking about the poem you sent me last night. It had the power to thrill me. mi hai fatto quasi rabbrividire, ed eccitato al momento stesso.

penso a qualcosa di simile ad un erotismo cosmico.

i'm COMPLETELY drunk."


hmmm-I don't know what I think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

questa รจ proprio quella cazza di pappagaddagine calabrese che aborro e allo stesso tempo mi attrae.
interessante...

vorrei raccontarti dell'amore sotto gli alberi d'ulivo.

mi sa che ti conviene tornare.
r.

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home