Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Monday, November 07, 2005

So I was having one of those nights where I felt I was the last person on earth...Fighting with my boyfriend, disinterested in the bar scene, too tired to work on my research project and having recently broken off relations with my jacuzzi tub-I had nothing to do but turn on and tune in to the endless flow of disenfranchised ads and souls we call cyberspace...There was a pop up ad for eharmony, ya know that web site that claims to unite the lonely...I figured what the hell.for a week I didn't get a hit, because of my "unique" personality, and then-a flood. see I said that looks werent important...so I began getting all the profiles for people that chose not to share their photos...so here I am, a personal clearing house for those with low self-esteem, a last ditch resort for asexual humpbacks in memphis...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiergan said...

Aww... you need chocolate.

I'll trade ya for melatonin. ;-)

Holler if there's anything I can help you with.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home