Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Monday, October 31, 2005

My friend Ashley had had about 7 shots too many one night and staggers into the pub for a little nap in a booth...some people are talking about dog training and when they say something about punishing bad behaviour she explains...

"I DON'T PEE ON MY DOG WHEN IT SCREAMS"

that's funny.

Saturday night a man began vomiting blood and had a heart attack at the pub...turns out he had had a heart attack two weeks ago, but thought slamming bourbon and pub grub would aid in his recovery.Good times.

Yesterday a man died on a bus here in memphis and the bus driver went two more stops before figuring that her fare had passed.

Sunday morning I wake up to find my boyfriend, VERY intoxicated with persian rug over his shoulder and little backpack on...turns out he closed the bars,the afterhours bars, then went to our old appartment to get stuff to decorate the new house...he couldn't make a sentence but was channelling christopher lowell...

Last week,I had a guy at my bar who was very paranoid...he tipped me in script drugs and when some of my regs got too close he said

"YOU JUST WANT MY PHONE NUMBERS"

ahh yes the bar business

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home