Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Friday, October 21, 2005

Hey Killer,

so I heckled a guy having a stroke???I think I haveofficially usurped your 'evil' title...Do you ever go drink out East??? Man,there are some serious tools out there...and then there is me,satan.Some guy was pushing some other guy for no reason,just drunk looking for a fight...so then I decided to tell him what a macho prick he was...then he gets in my face and threatens me-and I threaten right back and myfriend drags me out of the bar before I got into a barfight with a man...I need to get laid before I end upon a tower with a sniper rifle.do you ever just feel that invincible?I'd like to talk to you but I feel like a stupid puppy...

-MG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home