Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Sunday, February 25, 2007

So, for those of you who have come into this show late in the game, let the Mistress give a you a little History lesson.

Most of you know me as a wild wine drinking traveller with an atlas and no sense of direction.
well, I always have been a victim of some serious wanderlust, but I used to have some sense of where I was headed.

Summer of 2oo1,I was dividing my time between northern and southern california, doing something I loved, dating someone I truly loved and res.ected...I was about to graduate college...everything seemed .erfect.

Then reality came knocking. We were young, I didn't want to bend my life to fit his, he didn't know what he wanted from me or from life. We divided.

I cried, in a beanbag, in my livingroom, while watching hours of "Law and Order" reruns.I couldn't eat or feel. Then I graduated and there was the attack on the towers in NYC. My direction was lost under a sadness I couldn't see around or my way out of.

I went to Italy. Then Guatemala.Then here. I decided I would avoid California and the life that I lost there.

Flash forward six years. I am offered a job doing what I was doing in 2oo1, by the guy I was doing 2oo1.

I fly to Vegas to begin the interviewing .rocess and he flys out to monitor the situation.

wow.

We met and found a similar rhythm and electricity. It was amazing. Until morning.

I didn't realize how much I missed him. I don't know if I believe that there is only one great love in our lives...but if its true,I bet he is it. Which makes me really sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home