Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dear Sweet and Lonely Prince,

flights are cheap to vegas.

like really cheap. it is scary. all roads lead to home, I suppose.

I am not sure when I can make it. I spent yesterday at the hospital with my friend who attempted suicide,and when he was revived on the scene-refused treatment-then got arrested and treated against his will.He was my first true friend here. He brought me into the fold.On Valentine's day, 2003, I walked into a restaurant where he was. As soon as I walked in,alone, he had the whole restaurant stand up and wish me a happy valentine's day-then he gave me a big hug. Charismatic and big hearted-big hearted and unstable-like everyone in my life.

and the day before my friend died. I saw him like an hour before it happened-I passed him and just waved cuz it was cold and I was in a hurry. It is funny how we just move thru our lives, in our little bubbles, rubbing against other bubbles without ever really touching anyone or being touched.

but I guess all that touching stuff is what always gets me in trouble.Not that I ever mean to burst anyone's bubble.

MG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home