Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I can't make this stuff up


Right now I am passing through a dark period and have become relatively apathetic. So when I get this email today,I don't think much of it

"are you really a mistress, if so then i thought if you were interested maybe we could send sex emails to eachother. If not, then do you mind if i say what i want to you then anyway."

and that apathy mixed with the stink of a rainy day led me to this reply-

"slaves only speak when spoken to"

Now this kid, missing the biting wit writes back and says

"Will you give me the permission to touch myself to t thought of licking your asshole? Can I also have your IM address so that i can actually speak with you?

At this point I am creeped out,but kinda amused. I am dismissive and just say

"Do what you gotta do"

Unfortunately he does

"Mistress I have done it. I touched myself to the thought of you sitting on my face and making me stick my tongue up your asshole.
I am nothing, and even though you asshole is worth more than my life, thank you for allowing scum like me to associate with it.
Mistress please allow me to IM you. I want to be able to have you tell me what to do on the spot. I want you to be able to type me a command and I follow it like the asslicking, human toilet that I am."

That my friends, is where the line is crossed. I tell him to "Get a grip" and end contact.

I just don't get it.Tidy?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby - you kinda set yourself up for that one. In a big way.

2:53 PM  
Blogger tideliar said...

I agree! He sounds like the catch of the century right there! You got a phone again yet? Or are we still reduced to staying in touch via comments? LOL

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home