Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Friday, December 22, 2006

Memphis is burning tonight....The Chef electrocuted himself and we closed early...madness and bad hip-hop ensued...

I got into a whipcream fight with a Polish Girl.

I am having a slumber party with my favorite chef...

I am leaving Memphis once and for all.

I gotta plan. a good one. wish I could tell ya but I can't...

I am just scared.Never been scared like this.

I run away alot. I mean tons, more than most people-in very odd and obvious ways...

I guess I am getting to old for it...women turn to vinegar, men to wine, and my bottle has been left open on the bar without the cork for too long...

but before leaving, I become hypersensitive...My memories of each city are a series of freeze frames,context, syntaxt... the people characters from old Neapolitan theatre...the Pucinella, the Pappagaddr....

tonight bad music met cheap whiskey and the city danced... I stood back, already somewhere else...staring at the past as it became present.

This city has brought out the worst in me...I wanna fix it and check this baggage at the airport.

Some of you I will see very soon-others-never again...

A domani, A bientot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home