Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Sunday, February 11, 2007

I had a complete meltdown at work


We have a policy that large parties are automatically "service compris" and checks are not divided.

Educated diners don't have a problem with this. Idiots do. Ah, and this is a world full of idiots.

I was kind enough to divide the check for a table of overprivileged snot nosed kids. They were 19-22 with gold amex cards.

I made an error. And the girl told me to void off all the cards and start over. Well, I wasn't about to do that. Not for all the Karma that being kind to such vile collections of DNA would buy me.

Then a silver spoon dropped out of one of their mouthes long enough for her to insult me, my intelligence,the world at large...I can't even tell you what she said-the next thing I know I am throwing their credit cards in their perfectly corn-fed little aryan faces and screaming at them to, and I quote, "GET THE FUCK OUT,GO,GET THE FUCK OUT".

Man. My coworkers said that they saw me shake my head,rear back, and then that's when the yelling started. It is all really blurry for me.But they said all their customers were really,really nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiergan said...

I think I'm going to go drink tonight. Find me if available/interested.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home