Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hey Killer,

so you are going to be 40...in what...2 months?January the what???13?21?Hmmmm...what do you want for your birthday? Do you have a private office or do you share

>who was that guy with you last night? and why does heknow you so well???also that mississippi state girl seemed fond of you...I can only imagine why...There is a CD I play while bartending-I bought last year with some Kudzu tip money-(obviously not your tipmoney-cuz all the money you tipped the whole time I worked there wouldn't equal a CD)-anyways, it remindsme of you...considering we met around this time last year...the smells,the weather...i know you won't come to my bar...but I work saturday day downtown...and sunday day...I'm staying downtown and may go out for a few...can you take onefor the team and join me for a little banter-even if it is one at my bar and back to your niche bar

-MG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home