Little Green Faeries

Like someone pissing in your stream of consciousness

Thursday, December 29, 2005

so the mistress begins her yearly descent into insanity...the first of the year always seems to inspire a special kind of reflection...reflection in the mirror tells tall tales.

I despise memphis. I despise its outlaw christianity and its defacto segregation.

I have a crush on a cook a work. if i act on it, not only would it end my relationship-which more and more is seeming like no big loss-but my job as well. Not only would I be fraternizing with the help-he is black-which makes it a double whammy here in good ol memphrica.

but I like him.in a sweet way.

the other night we had drinks and walked my dog at 4am...he comes from a family that runs just about every kitchen in memphis-they also run drugs thru every kitchen in memphis. they are smart business people-but not always on the right side of things.

I don't know.

this time last year I bought a ticket and ran away.

this year,hmmm.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sta' attenta chicca
r.

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

la cosa piu brutto,credo, e lui, il cuoco, e il cugino de bOOKIE.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ti scrivo un email piĆ¹ tardi per ora buon anno. stai serena e non fare troppe stravaganze

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home